Midtown Manhattan is full of incredible sights, rich history, old world charm, impressive architecture, works of art, tall tales and awe-inspiring skyscrapers. Experience the heart of New York City on the Midtown Manhattan Historic Scavenger hunt!
Discover a Midtown that even many native New Yorkers don’t know about in a scavenger hunt adventure that takes you through famous locations such as Grand Central Terminal, the New York Public Library, Bryant Park, 42nd Street, Times Square and more!
Along the way, you’ll search for all kinds of New York City fixtures and notable bits of history, discovering fine details and secrets about very famous spots. Life-long New Yorkers will see these places in a whole new way and visiting groups will enjoy a uniquely hands-on experience, exploring the best Midtown sights.
In a race against time and the other teams, you’ll:
- Divine the secrets of Grand Central’s Astronomical Ceiling…
- Visit the spot where an important Revolutionary War event took place…
- Discover the creative sidewalk art of Library Way…
- See the architecture of the New York Public Library’s main branch, like never before!
- Explore Bryant Park and its storied history!
- Experience Times Square and Broadway as it unfolds before your eyes!
- Much more!
Each team gets one set of clues. Work together to plot your course, get the most answers and outsmart the other teams! Be sure to look up, down and all around for the answers – they could be anywhere!