The Chelsea Market Challenge scavenger hunt takes place entirely within, well, Chelsea Market! The market used to be the National Biscuit Company’s headquarters and was once the world’s largest baking facility. It happens to be where the Oreo was invented! There are all sorts of cool memorabilia around the market, reflecting on its history, as well as loads of interesting furnishings and elements to discover. Artwork too. Beyond that, there are many wonderful stores and eateries to explore!
Chelsea Market is a very rich place, chock full of wonders – the perfect westside location for your group’s team building adventure!
Your hunt begins at the Triangle Building, just one block away from the market. From there, teams must choose their own adventure, plot their own course and select their entrance to the market!
In a race against time and the other teams:
- Discover a vintage timepiece that hangs in the center of the market
- Explore historic memorabilia about the National Biscuit Company, all throughout the building.
- Search for interesting fixtures and features within the market that harken back to its time as the world’s largest baking facility.
- Engage in fun picture-taking and movie-making challenges that call upon your wits and sense of humor!
- Investigate the many stores and eateries the Market has to offer, such as Fat Witch Bakery, Bowery Kitchen Supplies, Blackbarn, Sarabeth’s and more!
- Learn about the companies that created the infrastructure of the National Biscuit Company, discover antique features from the factory that take you back in time…
- And so much more!
Life-long New Yorkers will be surprised by how much they learn! Visitors will have a hands-on experience not possible on a tour.
Our Chelsea Market Challenge is a game of strategy, collaboration and communication where teams must search together for the answers to clues, solve the puzzle first and outsmart the other teams to win. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Want to chat? Call 212-951-0140 or send us a text message now!