Covid-19: What’s the deal?
We’re doing our best to keep our scavenger hunts as safe as possible. If you’re ready for in-person activities, we can help – and together, keep the risk lowered.
At this time, we’re running primarily outdoor hunts, which can lower the risk considerably. Safety starts with responsible participants and some basic protocols:
- All participants are required to wear masks.
- Groups generally form teams with 4-6 participants.
- Teams do not mingle with each other during the hunt.
- We ask all group members to self-screen and not participate in the hunt if they feel sick.
- We always keep hand sanitizer available for use and extra masks if anyone needs them.
- Our staff is always masked and socially distanced.
- If you need to reschedule your hunt due to a Covid infection or quarantine in your group, you may do so.
Of course there are no guarantees, but it seems outdoor activities such as scavenger hunts + masks + responsible participants = a lower risk of Covid transmission.
That said, participation is at your own risk and we cannot be liable in the event that someone does not follow the guidelines or becomes ill.
Please book a scavenger hunt only if you are able to set firm guidelines for your participants and take responsibility for them.