A fun team-building adventure for your company or group in NYC’s iconic SoHo and Nolita neighborhoods!
On our Secrets of SoHo (and Nooks of Nolita!) scavenger hunt, you’ll race through the Cast-Iron Historic District, over its side streets paved with Belgian blocks, solving fun and challenging clues about notable spots along the way. Explore hidden gems, historic landmarks, tidbits of trivia, famous restaurants, and designer stores!
Since the 1970s, SoHo (SOuth of HOuston) has been the location of many artists’ lofts and famous galleries. The neighborhood is known for its variety of shops ranging from trendy upscale boutiques to national and international chains. Nolita, a more recent addition to NYC’s neighborhood pantheon (NOrth of Little ITAly), once considered to be part of Little Italy and almost combined with SoHo, is home to the annual Feast of San Gennaro.
Your adventure begins at The Wall – a minimalist mural by artist Forrest Myers on the corner of Broadway and Houston. In a race against time and the other teams…
- Explore the grounds of the original St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Learn about the first U.S. male saint, who was ordained here.
- Inspect the Puck Building, discover its history as the home to a political satire magazine and its silly, eponymous character built into the facade.
- Visit some of NYC’s most famous restaurants – Lombardi’s, Balthazar, and Fanelli Cafe! Stop for a coffee or a delicious pastry to enjoy while you hunt, if you feel like it!
- Gaze in amazement at the fashion-forward and artistic store windows of brands like Kate Spade, Isabel Marant, AG Jeans, and Warby Parker.
- Peek into Lt. Joseph Petrosino Park, dedicated to the first Italian-American detective in the NYPD. Read about his work forming the “Italian Branch” to combat organized crime!
- Admire the architecture of the historic Cast-Iron District.
- Much more!
Our Secret of SoHo & Nooks of Nolita scavenger hunt is a game of strategy, collaboration and communication where teams must search together for answers to clues, solve the puzzle first and outsmart the other teams to win. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Want to chat? Call 212-951-0140 or send us a text message now!