A fun team building adventure for your company or group through the world’s most famous park!
On our Central Park scavenger hunt, you’ll race through rolling hills and winding pathways, solving fun and challenging clues about notable sights along the way. Discover New York City’s most beautiful landscape, its hidden gems, attractions, fountains, statues, archways, movie scenes and much more!
Even though Central Park’s 843 acres of greenery are man-made, it is a magical place – especially on a sunny day. It’s the perfect outdoor setting for a high-energy, challenging and educational team building competition. Form your teams and come ready to compete!
Your adventure begins in front of The Plaza Hotel at the Pulitzer Fountain! In a race against time and the other teams…
- Explore the Arsenal, the Delacorte Clock with its haunting chimes, Balto the Sled Dog and ‘A Treehouse for Dreaming.’
- Seek out memorial flagpoles, a certain pilgrim, a secret sundial and a man responsible for one of the first communication codes.
- Search for hidden engravings in the Alice in Wonderland and Hans Christian Andersen statues. Learn about the people and companies who make statues like these.
- Investigate the iconic Boathouse, Bethesda Fountain, Bandshell, The Mall and Literary Walk.
- Get enchanted by The Dairy, Carousel, Chess & Checkers House and a little-known rustic structure called the Cop Cot.
- Much more!
Life-long New Yorkers will be surprised by how much they learn! Visitors will have a hands-on experience not possible on a tour.
Our Central Park scavenger hunt is a game of strategy, collaboration and communication where teams must search together for the answers to clues, solve the puzzle first and outsmart the other teams to win. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Want to chat? Call 212-951-0140 or send us a text message now!