NYC is full of incredible Gothic cathedrals. It seems like each denomination has its own beautiful, ornate, old world house of worship representing it. Explore the giant spires, cryptic graves, haunting stained glass windows, majestic statues, tombs of past notables, and fascinating history of NYC’s most famous cathedrals!
- Go ‘Heere, at the Wall’ (like in National Treasure), and explore the graves, chapels and Gothic Revival Architecture of Trinity Church
- Roam the pews of Little Italy’s Old St. Patrick’s Cathedral, scene of anti-Catholic riots in the 19th century.
- Decipher the meaning behind Grace Church’s stained glass array.
- Discover the tombs of many New York notables who are interred within.
- And much more, all over Manhattan!
Each team gets one set of clues. Work together to plot your course, get the most answers and outsmart the other teams! Be sure to look up, down and all around for the answers – they could be anywhere!