Did you know there are hundreds of art galleries in Chelsea? All year long, new exhibits of all kinds appear, by all sorts of artists (known and unknown). On our Chelsea Art Gallery Scavenger Hunt, discover classical paintings, modern art, funky, strange, bizarre sculptures, installations, photography and more! There’s no end to the interesting and provocative exhibits on display in the Chelsea galleries at any given moment.
In a race against time, and the other teams, you will:
- Search for hidden, obscure and mind-blowingly strange art
- Dig into the fine details of paintings, photographs & sculptures.
- Discover up to 10 different galleries
- Hunt for fascinating facts and points of interest throughout Chelsea’s Art Gallery district, which runs from 16th street to 28th street, between 10th & 11th Avenues
- Find your way up to the High Line too
- And much more…
Each team gets one set of clues. Work together to plot your course, get the most answers and outsmart the other teams! Be sure to look up, down and all around for the answers – they could be anywhere!
*Bring your smartphones: Google is allowed. You’ll also be snapping pictures for extra points, and emailing them to our Flickr stream. Super easy!