Central Park keeps New Yorkers sane. Within its 843 acres of man-made greenery are countless hidden gems, attractions, fountains, statues, archways, movie scenes and and staples of New York iconography. See it all in a whole new way, on the Central Park Scavenger Hunt!
You may be one of the 35 million people who visit Central Park each year, but how well do you really know it? Put your knowledge to the test and win!
In a race against time and the other teams…
- Decipher the hieroglyphics of Cleopatra’s Needle
- Discover the secrets of Bethesda Fountain and Belvedere Castle
- Seek out hidden statues and facts about notable New Yorkers
- Get enchanted by the Delacorte Music Clock and its haunting tunes
- Visit the boat house and ride the carousel
- Take your own iconic pictures and score points for the most creative
- Just where is that Ghostbusters building?
- Much much more!